Monday, June 27, 2011

My Bike Route

I had a small dilemma this morning. I needed some items from the store before hubby left for work (we still have one vehicle.) I needed to exercise--if I don't exercise first thing in the morning, it's less likely to be done. And most importantly, I needed to spend time with the hubby before his long shift at the hospital. I had about an hour and a half to accomplish these three things. What to do?
Hubby and I decided to jump on our bicycles and ride down the back country roads to the store.
Dilemma solved!
(We are blessed with a terrific teenaged daughter, who not only watched the younger siblings, but she also cleaned the kitchen while we were gone.)
I couldn't help but pause for a moment to snap a couple pictures of the scenery...
IMG_2249 - Copy   IMG_2260 - Copy IMG_2262IMG_2252 - Copy IMG_2256 - Copy
And a picture of my stallion. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment